The EU CAP Network conference ‘EIP-AGRI Operational Groups: Innovation in practice’ will take place in Estoril, Portugal, from Monday 6 May to Wednesday 8 May 2024. A call for expression of interest to participate in the conference is currently open until 8 February 2024.
The conference will bring together the best of agricultural and rural innovation in Europe. The main objective of the conference is twofold: to highlight the successful implementation of the EIP-AGRI through OG projects as one of its main building blocks, and to learn from this experience for the implementation of projects under the CAP 2023-2027.
The specific objectives of the conference are to:
- Spotlight and celebrate the achievements of over 3 400 OG projects in the EU;
- Exchange and learn from the experiences of OG projects and boost possibilities to share promising knowledge and innovations developed by OGs;
- Discuss the possibilities, including funding opportunities, to further use and upscale OG outcomes in practice;
- Discuss challenges and identify good practices that can support the preparation and implementation of OG projects under the CAP 2023-2027;
- Foster further networking and cooperation for innovation in agriculture, forestry and rural areas, including the creation of transnational/cross-border OGs.